[Vision2020] Racist pig Louis Farrakhan heralding Obama and the Messiah

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Oct 10 09:08:33 PDT 2008

Without watching the clip and from reading Farrakhan's words below, my opinion of him hasn't changed.  He's nuts.  He's vile.  He clearly doesn't have a clue.

Did I mention I haven't seen the video clip?  Are we all clear that I deplore Farrakhan's words?  Good.

Clearly, Obama is  not the Messiah -- I believe Jesus is -- and just as clearly, Obama never has given anyone any fodder for this sort of idiocy, except for those conservatives who can't bear the lofty rhetoric in him that they found so stirring in Reagan.  "This is the time the planet will begin to heal," a paraphrase of an Obama speech, is no more aggrandizing than Reagan's constant reference to America "as a shining city on a hill."  And he didn't originate it:  The Puritans arrived on these shores with the belief that t heir view of the Covenant would usher in the coming of the Messiah.  They weren't talking Obama, and neither is Obama talking about Obama as anything other than a candidate for President, the best I've seen in my lifetime.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/