[Vision2020] “ACORN PAID ME IN CASH & CIGS”

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:07:50 PDT 2008

Chuck,

If I may be so bold as to call you by your first name, I don't like
them cookies one bit but I appreciate your candor which is much more
than I can say for some others.

However, you do realize that your crooks at ACORN are setting a
political precedent that does not bode well for our republic, don't
you?

Or do you not give a shit about that either?