[Vision2020] What I've learned about the election

Carl Westberg idahovandal1 at live.com
Fri Oct 10 08:05:22 PDT 2008

After reading the missives of a somewhat persistent poster, giving thoughtful perusal to his links regarding Barack Obama, reading the local and national papers, listening carefully to insights on the radio, and paying rapt attention to analysis from such knowledgeable pundits as George Stephanopoulos, and the interplay on PBS between David Brooks, Mark Shields, Amy Walter, and the other regulars, I have come to this conclusion.  I have a major crush on Amy Walter.    Carl Westberg Jr.