[Vision2020] Forked Tongue: Change You Can Believe In

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 07:53:44 PDT 2008

Mr. Kovis,

I get it. John McCain's stout head and Sarah Palin's charming
personality rub you the wrong way. You think it's funny.

But since both have children serving our country in Iraq, and since
Barry Hussein Soetoro has taken the liberty to negotiate with their
lives without any constitutional authority, I'd rather you comment on
the propriety of it all.

We can talk about Barry's coffee with Bill later.