[Vision2020] Forked Tongue: Change You Can Believe In

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 10 07:50:28 PDT 2008

Mr. Kovis -

I do believe that you may be on to something.

Not only must we know who (we'll call him/her "Mr. X") shared a couple
coffies with Barack Hussein Obama on that cool Saturday morning at Denny's
in September of '94, but what relations (if any) does Mr. X have with
Marcia White (former editor of the now defunct Los Angeles Free Press),
who was mysteriously seen with a flower child at the corner of
Haigh/Ashbury in San Francisco on the afternoon of August 6th, 1967.

HORRORS!

Book 'em, Dano.

Tom "who dated Marcia White one time in high school" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

> Weatherman, could you find out who Barry Hussein Obama had coffee with
14
> years ago?  I'm really curious, but I don't have the time. I'm too busy
> watching a new world order come into being and watching ole lumpjaw and
> winking Sarah develop into real fine leaders.  I'm so excited!!  Chuck
Kovis

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)