[Vision2020] Presidential Physiques of the Modern Age

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:04:57 PDT 2008

Ms. Mix is correct.

The Viet Cong beat the living shit out of John McCain when he served
our republic as a POW, mercilessly breaking his arms and allowing them
to set. Now he can't lift them above his shoulders which is why his
posture is so stiff and his salute is so flaccid.

The Boston Globe reported this fact back in 2000:

"McCain's severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair,
typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. Friends marvel at McCain's
encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He's an avid fan — Ted Williams is
his hero — but he can't raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a
baseball."
http://graphics.boston.com/news/politics/campaign2000/news/McCain_character_loyal_to_a_fault+.shtml

Forbes reported McCain's disability in 2000 as well:

"McCain is an inveterate devotee of email. His nightly ritual is to
read his email together with his wife, Cindy. The injuries he incurred
as a Vietnam POW make it painful for McCain to type. Instead, he
dictates responses that his wife types on a laptop. "She's a whiz on
the keyboard, and I'm so laborious," McCain admits."
http://www.forbes.com/asap/2000/0529/053_print.html

Even Slate mentioned this tragic fact back in 2000:

"Six months ago, no one would have pegged McCain as the most
cybersavvy of this year's crop of candidates. At 63, he is the oldest
of the bunch and because of his war injuries, he is limited in his
ability to wield a keyboard."
http://www.slate.com/id/74812/

But this well documented fact didn't stop the Obama campaign from
exploiting McCain's injuries to make him look like an old fuddy duddy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ae409tJEI

Thankfully, Joe Biden had the decency to call the ad "terrible":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SKjTqgjq8E

But I haven't seen any remorse from the candidate who approved the ad.