[Vision2020] #98 Since 10/1; #113 Since 9/24/2008 (was From the home of "vote early vote often")

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:09:29 PDT 2008

Sunil,

Can you please show me where I agreed to two or three posts? After
that can you show me where anyone else on this list signed that
agreement? In fact, can you show me the agreement? Or are you just
lying like the others because you can't make a factual argument?

It's called free speech. You can read about it in the first amendment.
You don't like it? Hit delete. Lord knows I've deleted zillions of
your posts without comment (though generally I agree with you and find
you funny).

But if you people want a members-only echo chamber where facts are
prohibited, then I suggest you set one up. Chas and Joan tried it a
few years ago and got nowhere. Maybe you and Ms. Lund could give it
the old heave ho. You could call it Free Speech: Only Our Opinions
Allowed, and you could make everyone sign an agreement that they will
not post more than three times a day unless they agree with you, in
which case they can have unbridled liberty.

Short of that, however, you'll just have to get used to me. I plan to
post one to four articles every morning and respond to posts as I see
fit. And if you don't like it, you can join Joe.