[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Fw: Read his own written words-- where

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 9 10:35:16 PDT 2008

Roger -

If you were to fabricate something, say . . . er . . . uh . . . that it
has been reported that Shirley Ringo did not stand up when the National
Anthem was being played (or something like that), and failed to cite any
references for this "reported" allegation, since this allegation was
locally fabricated just recently, the likelihood of its "falseness" being
reported on Snopes would be virtually nill.

Unless the Shirley Ringo allegation was reported either online or in hard-
copy, proving that the allegation was taken out of context would also be
virtually impossible.

So, what I am getting at, Roger, lacking any viable method of disproving
your allegation, "you are just throwing out allegations with out any
substantiation."

Sidebar:  This forces the question . . . What 11th-hour crap will we be
forced to endure concernint unsubstantiated allegations against Barack
Obama.

I heard that he fathered two black children.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

> Almost everyone on this list posts things that do not have good
verification. I usually
>  check with Snopes on thing I think may not be true. In this case the
quotes  were
referenced. Show me where they are not true. If they were taken out of
context, please
provide the full in context passage with references.  Otherwise you are
just throwing out
allegations with out any substantiation.

Roger