[Vision2020] Fw: Fw: Fw: Read his own written words-- where hestands for the future

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Thu Oct 9 10:19:28 PDT 2008

Almost everyone on this list posts things that do not have good verification. I usually
 check with Snopes on thing I think may not be true. In this case the quotes  were referenced. Show me where they are not true. If they were taken out of context, please provide the full in context passage with references.  Otherwise you are just throwing out allegations with out any substantiation.
Roger