[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Oct 8 19:02:44 PDT 2008

He was serving his country, Arnold.

And . . . No I don't care to continue this topic withi somebody who never
served a day in uniform, yet finds it appropriate to criticise those who
do.

Enough!.

Hansen

Weatherm> an" <no.weatherman at gmail.com>, "lfalen" <lfalen at turbonet.com>,
"Vision2020">  <vision2020 at moscow.com>
> Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 6:49 PM
>
> Arnold stated:
>
> "I don't think so. What was John McCain doing in 1968? Wasn't he
> bombing
> villages?"
>
> EFF you, Arnold!
>
> John McCain, as much as I dislike his political tactics and policies,
was>
> shot down in Vietnam on October 26, 1967 and spent the next 66 months in
a>
> series of North Vietnam POW camps.
>
> You tell me, Arnold.  Where do you think Senator McCain was in 1968.
>
> JEESH!!
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho

>            http://www.fsr.com/

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)