[Vision2020] Barack Obama stumping 4 Raila Odinga

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:37:44 PDT 2008

Chas:

It's almost like I'm Barack Obama and you're a member of the msm
throwing me softball questions. "Tell me Barack, how does it feel to
be where you're at?" instead of "So, Ms. Palin, doesn't it take hubris
to think you're prepared to be Veep?"

The following news reports are the sum total of Barack Obama's foreign
policy experience yet no one, including you Chas, knows about it.

This Reuters report confirms Obama's familial relation to Raila Odinga:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJouPhws1M

This CBS report shows Obama undermining the Kenyan administration and
stumping for his cousin Odinga:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpvLV3d1Eq4

This report documents the horrifying violence in Kenya after Odinga
lost his bid for president. At about 5 minutes into the video, Odinga
plays the "change" card. WARNING: the atrocities in this video are
grisly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ws5cdiTFa4

This report confirms that Odinga billed himself as "your agent for
change," which reminds me of someone else's slogan:
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/08/10/senator-barack-obama-in-kenya-obama-and-odinga-the-true-story/

The Barack Obama we see presented by the msm is a carefully crafted
imaginary figure who bears no resemblance to the real Barack Obama. He
stumped for a man who ran on a platform promising to institute Sharia
law which would normally scare the hell out of every peace-loving
law-abiding American, but since no one has reported it no one knows
it.