[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 18:37:10 PDT 2008

These events happened like 40 years ago. Is it relevant to now? Is it impacting our future?

I don't think so. What was John McCain doing in 1968? Wasn't he bombing villages? Why is it OK to bomb villages full of innocent women and children in 1968, but wrong to bomb a government building in 1968?

It seems to me, both are equally wrong. Both Ayers and McCain did what they thought was right at the time. But that is long time ago. I think it is insulting to have this come up, when it really isn't relevant to what is happening now and in the near future.

Best Regards,

Donovan