[Vision2020] The Weathermen tried to kill my family.

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 07:32:20 PDT 2008

Sorry Chas, but Ayers' spin seven years later conflicts with his
original statement: "I don't regret setting bombs."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F02E1DE1438F932A2575AC0A9679C8B63&scp=1&sq=ayers+September+11%2C+2001&st=nyt

And because I'm a racist (that was hyperbole, Ms. Mix), I don't
believe anything the man says to rehabilitate his past.