[Vision2020] McCain to Cut Medicare & Medicaid

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 7 05:37:09 PDT 2008

Thanks for posting this, Saundra.

So, McCain's idea for reducing health care costs is to drastically reduce
health care availability to our elderly.

Hmmm.

I heard about it last night on "Countdown with Keith Olbermann".

One can only imagine how cutting Medicare and Medicaid is goinig to play
in a swing state such as Florida.

> For those wondering how in God's green earth McCain's "shell game" health
> care plan could possibly be budget neutral, here's how:
>
> OCTOBER 6, 2008
> McCain Plans Federal Health Cuts
> Medicare, Medicaid Spending Would Be Reduced to Offset Proposed Tax
Credit
> By LAURA MECKLER
>
> John McCain would pay for his health plan with major reductions to
Medicare