[Vision2020] Barack Obama: Racism You Can Believe In

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 6 13:06:41 PDT 2008

Chas
Topics that are scandalous. Voter purging is wrong unless they are in fact not valid voters. It is also scandalous to register dead people, have people vote more than once and have ethat are not legal residents or under age vote. All of these have been done by democrats, in addition to missing ballot boxes. There has been plenty of voter fraud by both parties.  It is wrong no matter who does it.
Roger