[Vision2020] Everyone should understand that.

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Oct 6 12:00:01 PDT 2008

True, and then there was the illustrious Spiro T. Agnew, although he was simply corrupt -- not entirely dangerous.  Nonetheless, Sarah Palin, having been anointed our nation's Biblical Deborah or Esther, seems to want to make sure that if she's VP, by God, she's going to be a VP like none other.

Which, in ways she surely didn't intend, is entirely likely.

Keely

http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/