[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Oct 6 11:41:16 PDT 2008

As briefly mentioned in this article: Obama announced his candidacy for the US Senate from Ayers home. This would suggest a some what closer association that you would like us t believe. Even though Wrght's Church has done some good. His rhetoric is still disgusting and 20 years association wth some one who makes those kinds of statements is questionable.
Roger