[Vision2020] And now a word from Thomas Soul

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 08:03:15 PDT 2008

Please spare us the hysterics of your righteous indignation. I did it
on purpose because of the race theme and I'd bet Mr. Sowell would get
a kick out of it if he saw it. Only the Jesse Jacksons of the world
would take offense to it but most informed people know he's a minister
who's cloth was cut on the bias.