[Vision2020] Question for Vandal fans

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 4 16:28:43 PDT 2008

Rehashing old crap, Carl.

How many times has this suggestion been made, only to be shot down by
clearer heads, heads on people that know once Idaho slips back into the
division 1AA trenches they will never be able to climb back out?

Eventually the NCAA will restrict football conferences to four (and only
four) divisions (1, 2, 3, and NAIA).  When Division 1AA breaks down,
member colleges will have to decide between Division 1 or 2.  I can see
Montana jumping to D1 with re-expansion of the Big West Conference back
into football.

But, as far as Idaho dropping back into Division 1AA, with potential
degeneration to Division 2 . . . only after Angelina Jolie admits to . . .
well . . . you know.

> It's now 28-0 Nevada over Idaho early in the third quarter, as the
Vandal> s are well on their way to another 1-11 season, same as last
year.  Last
> years lone win came against a 1-AA team, this years solo victory was
also>  against a 1-AA team, Idaho State.  Is it time to reevaluate this
Divisio> n 1 experiment?   Or give it more time?   Carl Westberg Jr.
> Want to do more with Windows Live? Learn “10 hidden secrets” from
Jamie> ..
> http://windowslive.com/connect/post/jamiethomson.spaces.live.com-Blog-
cns!5> 50F681DAD532637!5295.entry?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_domore_092008>

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)