[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: "Left Wing" Slant Anonymous Posting...

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 16:06:08 PDT 2008

It was GrayTreeCrab aka Big Bertha (a name I thought was extremely
childish).  I happen to have a few posts of his or hers saved because I
hate to delete anything.

I also remember a "Doug's Hero", and a "News of Christ Church" or
something similar.  However, these appear to be anti-Christ Church as
opposed to being "left wing".

I'm sure there were others.

Although I sign posts with just my first name, and my email address does
not contain my name, my full name should appear in the "From" line.

Paul