[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 4 12:29:30 PDT 2008

Look at the thread. I was responding to Roger's comment, which referenced your post.

Were I avoiding real issues and questions as much as you do, I wouldn't be so animated either.

Give one example of a good argument presented by No Weatherman. You said that folks were
avoiding him, implying that the avoidance was due to his challenging posts. What is one example
of a good argument that folks have avoided? Just one. You can't do it. Not even one example.

--
Joe Campbell