[Vision2020] Everyone should understand that.

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 10:01:13 PDT 2008

During the VP debate, Ifill asked Senator Joseph Biden, "Vice
President Cheney's interpretation of the vice presidency?"

Biden answered, "Vice President Cheney has been the most dangerous
vice president we've had probably in American history. The idea he
doesn't realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of
the vice president of the United States, that's the Executive Branch.
He works in the Executive Branch. He should understand that. Everyone
should understand that. . . ."

Article 1 of the Constitution does not, in fact, define the role of
the executive branch. It defines the role of the legislative branch,
otherwise known as the branch in which Joe Biden has served for the
last 36 years:

http://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec1.html

http://www.johnmccain.com/McCainReport/Read.aspx?guid=8714477a-40fd-4b45-85fa-adaa2ee94fd2

If Sarah Palin had gaffed as bad as smokin' Joe on such an important
issue, what would the Obama supporters on the list have said?

Everyone should understand that.