[Vision2020] An Obama Dilemma

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Oct 3 06:32:21 PDT 2008

g stated:

" . . . and I'm perplexed as to how this would wad up your panties or
drive you 'fricken nuts.'"

Has anybody else noticed how g has this strange, and maybe even unhealthy,
fascination (in several of his past posts) with wadded-up panties?

Hmmm.  Yeechh!

It kinda reminds me of an old joke.

John and Jim were in the mens' locker room.  After showering and while
dressing, Joh notices that Jim is wearing womens' panties.

"Damn, Jim.  How long have you been wearing womens' panties?" inquires
John.

"Ever since my wife found them in my truck's glove compartment, John"
responds Jim.

---------

So, you see, Visionaires.  Sometimes things aren't what they seem.  But
sometiomes they are, right g?

Seeya at Farmers' Market, Moscow.

> >From what I've read in your previous posts I take it that you believe
that
> No Weatherman is a nom de guerre that hides the identity of Chris
Witmer. I