[Vision2020] VP debate results

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 22:31:11 PDT 2008

Mark,

I agree. I think the best thing for the Republican Party, the Democratic Party, and country is to elect Obama president. Although I don't care for Joe Biden because he is in the pocket of these credit card companies that have predatory lending practices.

I think Obama will elect Republicans to Congress in 2010 and 2012. It will rebuild the party, and bring balance back to both political parties.

Democrats having control of both branches of the legislature, and the executive, will not last with the American People. It will soon be a Republican Congress and Democratic executive. This is the best situation for the United States economy.

I want to flush Congress, and the White House to start over. This I think is the best way to fix Washington, Main Street, and Wal-Street.

Best Regards,

Donovan