[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

joekc at roadrunner.com joekc at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 2 21:08:37 PDT 2008

Are you stating for the record that Dale Courtney's website is acting on behalf of Christ Church?
Because all I know is Doug Wilson asked him to take down a post and even though he says he
doesn't do such things he did take it down. I'm just noting a certain causal connection. That is all.

It is interesting that sometimes you interpret claims literally, failing to see what strikes me as
clear irony as in the Planned Parenthood issue, and other times you read things into prose that
aren't there. It is an interesting combination!

All I was saying is, were it my candidate, I'd have tried as hard as I could to make our views on
that topic -- we seem to be on the same page about that, at least -- known.

Joe Campbell