[Vision2020] Joseph Biden’s Foreign Policy Experience

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 12:11:52 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 11:56, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Let's see — he did it in college and he did it several years later on
> the stump. He even modified facts concerning his family to accommodate
> the deception. You think they're isolated instances and I think they
> reflect a pattern. I say chronic, you say accident.

Are you saying that a recurrence of only two makes a pattern?

In that case, the two times that I have eaten veal in my life makes me
a chronic veal eater, a veritable addict.

Words have consensual meanings to facilitate understanding.  Should we
just chuck accepted definitions out, as Jeff Harkins does?  I don't
see where that would be very convenient for either party.

Incidentally, Biden might be a chronic plagiarist, as Wikipedia lists
several instances of plagiarism, not just two.