[Vision2020] Lay off the snort, it'll blow your mind

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:17:58 PDT 2008

Sunil,

If there's a pun there, I missed it. In fact, I missed it in the same
way that Ms. Lund missed my exchange with you where I noted that the
point of the "natural born citizen" requirement in the second
amendment was to insure that no one with divided loyalties occupied
the office of POTUS, such as someone with dual citizenship, like
Barrack Hussein Obama, whose other birth-loyalty belongs to a nation
where the Prime Minister has resolved to institute Sharia Law:

https://secure.wikileaks.org/leak/MOU_between_Ralia_Odinga_and_Muslims.pdf

How's that for change you can believe in? Good foreign policy experience too.

Here's a picture of Obama campaigning for Odinga:

http://chicagoagainstobama.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/obamas-cousin-is-in-town-this-week-from-kenyabut-barrys-to-busy-to-stop-by-and-say-hiwonder-why/

They almost look like family, don't you think? Actually, THEY ARE FAMILY:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7176683.stm

Why is it that the msm has refused to cover this story? Why do we know
so little about Obama? And why do you people resort to abusive
name-calling when confronted with uncomfortable facts?

More fudge for thought.