[Vision2020] Joseph Biden’s Foreign Policy Experience

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 10:59:10 PDT 2008

Thanks for the tip, Chas. I had number 3 in mind:

chron·ic  adjective

1.	Of long duration; continuing: chronic money problems.
2.	Lasting for a long period of time or marked by frequent recurrence,
as certain diseases: chronic colitis.
3.	Subject to a habit or pattern of behavior for a long time: a chronic liar.

What got in your bonnet?