[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:18:53 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 13:05, g. crabtree <jampot at roadrunner.com> wrote:

> I don't know what Jeff's thoughts on this might be but, objectively,
> if sending money to support the killing of children to express your
> displeasure with a vice presidential candidate isn't unethical you probably
> never had much to begin with.

If these contributors believed that the money they sent supported the
killing of children, then I would agree with your assessment.
However, most pro-choicers don't believe that actual children are
involved (as I suspect you you know).

Wow.  I'm flogging the dead horse I derided (pun intended).

Mea culpa!.

Chas