[Vision2020] Palin Candidacy Helps Planned Parenthood Fundraising

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 1 13:05:45 PDT 2008

I don't know what Jeff's thoughts on this might be but, objectively, if sending money to support the killing of children to express your displeasure with a vice presidential candidate isn't unethical you probably never had much to begin with.

  "Tasteless" and "tawdry" are your opinions and are thus subjective.  Tell me -- objectively -- why this is unethical.

  Keely
  http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com