[Vision2020] gift-giving

deb debismith at moscow.com
Sun Nov 30 21:30:18 PST 2008

Yep. Religion will do that to ya! Maybe it's best to just continue doing
what YOU do: you are respectful of others, ask pertinent questions, and
don't get flamed at the answers.

I am not one who thinks "salvation" lies in any particular belief system or
action. I'm not locked into any dogma about who will be saved or what that
even means. I do know that people of all faiths can be kind, generous,
honest, and decent. People of no faith can be the same. Some of the most
genuine and caring people I know are atheists; if you don't believe in a
"heaven" why not just make this place as good as you possibly can? Why wait
for a preacher, minster, reverand, god, or anything else to tell you how to
behave well towards others?

All I do knw is that people and their behaviors towards others are usually
the problem, the solution, and the reward....
Debi R-S