[Vision2020] gift-giving

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Nov 30 14:12:24 PST 2008

What I mean, Joe, is that while I believe, as a Christian, that none of us is "good enough" to merit salvation, many people in faiths other than mine, and who would disagree with what I've just said, are very moral, kind, decent folks.

To me, all morality comes from God, was best demonstrated in the incarnation by Christ, and is something that permeates all faiths, at least in their plausible interpretations, not the fanatical ones.  That said, my belief in Christ as Savior and my desire for others to trust him the same way doesn't mean that I can't learn goodness from other sources -- especially when so many of my Christian brethren act so unlike the Christ we worship.  Every person I interact with, I think, has not only been made in the image of God, but also has something to teach me.

My job is just being open to it.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/