[Vision2020] Happy Thanksgiving

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Thu Nov 27 11:36:11 PST 2008

Just wanting to wish all of the Vision 2020 community a joyful, peaceful, and blessed Thanksgiving.

This forum is something I'm grateful for, as well as the friends I've made from it.  I'm grateful, too, for those who've been critical of me.  I've learned something from each one of them, and I thank them.

I've written on my blog about the odd sort of gratitude I feel this Thanksgiving, and done so with nary a mention of the Kirk, for which we're all grateful.  It explains why I won't be running in the Couer d'Alene triathlon this or any other year, and how God is good regardless.

Peace to you all,

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/