[Vision2020] Say What?

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 12:28:25 PST 2008

> Chas wrote:
>
> Neither.  I was just being incorrect.  I stand corrected.  Actually,
> I'm sitting, but you get the idea.  :-)
>
> Chas

I'm in near speechlessness Chas.  You are the first person in my existence who has ever admitted to being corrected by me.  I gave you an open door to admit that 7 of 9 justices were Republican appointees and still claim that 5 of the justices were in fact 'Republican' by your definition which would have resulted in us both being technically correct and with a classical win-win outcome.  Instead you disappointed and conceded your position which is a sign of extreme weakness in some Moscow circles.

I applaud your honesty and integrity.  My hat is off to you,

-Scott