[Vision2020] Gas Prices

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 25 14:55:56 PST 2008

On Tuesday 25 November 2008 12:45:37 TIM RIGSBY wrote:
> Curious to discover the current gas price in Moscow, ID compared to the
> reservation price.  Cheapest in Boise is $1.83 at Costco or $1.85 at
> Albertsons.

Gas is $1.97 and 9/10 per gallon today in Moscow, and it is $1.68 per gallon
at Costco and Conoco (with cash) in Coeur d'Alene today.

Gas was $ 1.42 per gallon Tuesday 25 November 2008 at 10:00 AM at the Phillips
66 station at 16810 SH-3 & Bay Area Blvd in Houston, Texas. Yes, I know
that's a little out of your way, but it's interesting information anyway.

http://www.gasbuddy.com

The guys and gals at Les Schwab Tires here in Moscow have been as busy as they
can be for the last couple of days changing out summer tires for snow tires.
No flakes here yet, but the overnight temperatures hover just below freezing.
Of course, a lot of students are leaving for Thanksgiving, so snow tires make
lots of sense on Idaho roads.

Ken