[Vision2020] Say What?

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 25 07:31:45 PST 2008

And the beating of this dead horse continues, long past the settling of the stench.

And at a time when a lot of pastors are -- I don't know -- ministering to those in their congregations who are suffering economically, spiritually, and physically, and for whom the non-issue of Obama's birth is the least of their worries.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/