[Vision2020] California Supreme Court to Take Up Gay Marriage

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 24 11:49:42 PST 2008

No.  It was a serious question.

I realize that the Mormon Chkurch no longer recognizes polygamy.  I was
curious as to other religions that to recognize polygamy.

Within a religion (say Muslim) that recognizes polygamy, is the husband
simply married to multiple wives or are the wives inter-"married" as well?

In the case of the former, I would attempt to discredit the polygamous
relationship.  However, in the case of the latter (where all inter-
relations are mutually matrimonial), this could conceivably provide a
viable option to a single-relationship same-sex marriage.  I amy not agree
with it, but . . .

You see where I am coming from?

> Sorry, I mistook your comment for that of someone who pondered life's
> great questions in the 60's tradition, rather than the hormone driven
> sexual fantasies of a 20 year old.

Idaho