[Vision2020] Al Chidester

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 24 07:22:33 PST 2008

Greetings Visonaires -

Does anybody here have Al Chidester's email address?

I have received email contact from an individual that is very interested
in contacting Al Chidester.  Copied and pasted below is a portion of the
email I had received at about 7:15 this morning (11/24/2008).

"I'm currently doing research for a book project re: JFK and the Kennedy
family as represented in popular music. I came across Mr. Chidester's
song "Somebody's Not Telling Me," on You Tube. I think it's a great song
and one of the best about the assassination that I've heard. In contacting
publishers re: the book project, which ideally would include a cd of
music, I'm hoping to be able to present them with a list of musicians
interested in being included on the cd. Permissions & copyright issues,
etc., which I honestly don't know anything about, would be addressed by
the interested publisher at the time of publication."

"Somebody's Not Telling Me" by Fiddlin' Al Chidester
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwQj5tMwXs0

Once I get Al Chidester's email address, I will forward him the email.

Thanks, Viz.