[Vision2020] Intoleristas (was Re: Who Dat?)

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:18:26 PST 2008

> Paul wrote:
> I thought Doug and Dale had
> libertarian tendencies.  I would have thought they would be as much
> against gaming the system as I am, because it props up those who are by
> definition unworthy of being at the top.

This could spark a long debate and likely one that has been played out time and again on the viz as well as both Dale's and Doug's sites especially on the topic of 501c3 non-profits and downtown parking where Doug claims 'religious persecution by Interolistas' if anyone delves into the validity of these entities - specifically that they are not operating in manner that is 'gaming the system'.

Doug and Dale do have libertarian leanings and want less to no government except for the most personal of personal issues (abortion, birth control, premarital sex, homosexuality, etc.) where they want a police state to intervene and prevent whatever they deem as 'sinful'.

BTW, I consider you a middle of the roader like me who is probably just as critical of the extreme left as you are of the extreme right.  Your writings typically make logical sense to me.

-Scott