[Vision2020] something you don't see every day

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Fri Nov 21 11:18:42 PST 2008

<http://www.lmtribune.com/newsletter/lt/t_go.php?i=486&e=MTUyNTc=&l=-htt
p--www.dnews.com>
November 21, 2008, 10:25 am

Floyd
<http://www.lmtribune.com/newsletter/lt/t_go.php?i=486&e=MTUyNTc=&l=-htt
p--www.dnews.com/breaking-news/719/>  asks Regents for pay cut

Washington State University President Elson S. Floyd asked the
university's Board of Regents today to cut $100,000 from his pay given
the looming budget problems faced by the university.
"These are exceedingly tough times for my students, faculty and staff,"
Floyd said in a prepared statement released by the university. "We will
be asking them to think more creatively and work harder with less as we
deal with budgetary restraints. It is incumbent upon me to
To read the entire article, please visit our
<http://www.lmtribune.com/newsletter/lt/t_go.php?i=486&e=MTUyNTc=&l=-htt
p--www.dnews.com/breaking-news/719/>  Web site.
*

<http://www.lmtribune.com/newsletter/lt/t_go.php?i=486&e=MTUyNTc=&l=open