[Vision2020] Strange Weather

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 13:56:40 PST 2008

Art Deco wrote:
> The outside temperature just fell more than 20 degrees (56 to 35) in
> less than 15 minutes at our home on Moscow Mountain.
>
> W.
That's known as a severe Cold Front . . . Very blustery, but short-lived
passing through, with
a very distinct drop in temperature as a new, cold air mass moves into
the area, replacing
the previous air.

Here in SE Moscow, visibility became very short distance as this
happened, as there
was fog as well, where fog = clouds at the surface.

I wasn't paying attention to the temperature drop, but see that my
outdoor digital thermometer
now reads 39F.

Earlier today, my on-line display of the temperature at the Pullman
Airport was 56 F; now it
is also 39 F.

MoscowSam