[Vision2020] California Supreme Court to Take Up Gay Marriage

Kai Eiselein, Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Thu Nov 20 10:55:48 PST 2008

That single sentence could be used as precedence to deny voters the ability
to make their voices heard and hand over more power to courts and
legislators.
Bad idea.
Really, really bad idea.
Surely, you of the holy 60's era could understand that.
Or did you forget about your whole "Power to the people!" mantra.
"Power to the people... except when I disagree with what the majority says"
is more like it.

Just to be clear here, I don't give a rip one way or another about gay
marriage. I couldn't care less about what consenting adults do.