[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 18 06:40:41 PST 2008

A talk show?

Hmmm.

I can see it now.  Sarah Palin filling in for Jerry Springer.

Don't miss the Sarah Palin Show with its controversial topics:

Africa: It's More Than Just a Country

On a Clear Day I Can See The Kremlin

Accompany Sarah as she stalks Caribou across the Alaskan frontier from her
Apache attack helicopter armed with nothing more than a 30 mm M230 Chain
Gun and two heat-seaking missiles.

Is this going to be wild?

Is this going to be thrilling?

You betcha! *wink*