[Vision2020] Downturn Drags More Consumers Into Bankruptcy

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 17:02:14 PST 2008

Hansen,

I think it is borderline criminal abuse of children to try and give birth to five children on $13.50 an hour. $13,50 an hour in Idaho for 2 or 3 people is barely manageable, but in Indiana , 7 people, it is suicidal. She has 5 children, and how many miscarriages?
This is her body saying she is a woman, not a baby manufacturing plant.

There is such a thing as personal responsibility, and popping out endless babies to the point your body and home are broke is the perfect example of failing to take personal responsibility for yourself and actions.

The taxpayer should not be forced to pay for the irresponsible behavior of adults, nor should her children. I say give this couple a loan to raise their children, provided they don't have any more children, then make them pay it back with interest to give money to the next set of adults that cannot figure out the proper operation of a birth control device.

You have babies, you take of them, not me or other taxpayers, it is called taking personal responsibility for your actions. A concept lost on some, I see.

Best Regards,

Donovan