[Vision2020] FYI (privatejf35)

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 17 10:48:33 PST 2008

I am not a particularly religious person, but I do not mind reading posts on scripture. My daughter sends them to me all the time. They are worth contemplating aside from any view on religion in general. If people do not like them they can delete them unread. I don't know who J. Ford is and don't care. If this J.Ford is not the original that is a potential problem, but I dont' know that. There have been a lot of theories here on the identity of anonymous posters. Most of these theories I think are wrong. Who knows some may be correct. In any case if you don't like these post just delete them.
Roger