[Vision2020] IDAHO/Bozo State At the Half

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Sat Nov 15 17:43:38 PST 2008

You know when I went to the UI the team was a joke.  We used to say
"Hey, do you want to go watch the Vandals get their ass kicked?"  And
the biggest "competition" was to see which group in the stands could
build the largest beer can pyramid.

But the Forestry department was rated the second best in the nation. The
Architecture department was in the top ten. The Engineering departments
were all in the top 25 (I believe, at least EE was).  And many other
colleges were also top rated.

And fees were a whopping $224.

I want my alma mater back!

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.