[Vision2020] Morning

J Ford privatejf35 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 10:22:52 PST 2008

Morning

God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son,
Jesus Christ our Lord.

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering,
for he who promised is faithful.—God said, “I will make my
dwelling among them and walk among them, and I will be their God,
and they shall be my people.”—Indeed our fellowship is with the Father
and with his Son Jesus Christ.—Rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings,
that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed.

That you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to
comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and
height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses
knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him,
and he in God.—Whoever keeps his commandments abides in him, and he in them.

1 Cor. 1:9; Heb. 10:23; 2 Cor. 6:16; 1 John 1:3;
1 Pet. 4:13; Eph. 3:17-19; 1 John 4:15;
1 John 3:24