[Vision2020] Evening

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 15 06:03:29 PST 2008

AGAIN, I repeat -

The scum that posted the email below is no more J Ford than I am.

Hansen

From: privatejf35 at hotmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comDate: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 20:41:13 -0700Subject: [Vision2020] Evening

Evening
“What will you do in the thicket of the Jordan?”Now the Jordan overflows all its banks throughout the time of harvest.The priests bearing the ark of the covenant of the Lord stood firmly on dry ground in the midst of the Jordan, and all Israel was passing over on dry ground until all the nation finished passing over the Jordan.We see him who for a little while was made lower than the angels, namely Jesus, crowned with glory and honor because of the suffering of death, so that by the grace of God he might taste death for everyone.Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.—“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you.”“Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.”Jer. 12:5; Josh. 3:15; Josh 3:17; Heb. 2:9; Ps. 23:4; Isa. 43:2; Rev. 1:17, 18

Color coding for safety: Windows Live Hotmail alerts you to suspicious email. Sign up today.