[Vision2020] Shop locally for holiday season

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Nov 13 08:30:26 PST 2008

And to finish up your locally-based shopping, may I recommend (with a
designated driver, of course). . .

The Corner Club
John's Alley
The Plantation
Schierman's Slurp and Burp
Mingle's
The Garden
CJ's

Bottoms up, Moscow.

> Potting Shed Creations in Troy offers unique garden gifts that keep
giving
> well after the holiday season.   In addition to being one of the largest
> employers in the area, their headquarters and manufacturing facility in
Troy
> is in a 'recycled' school building.
>

> Their unique garden-in-a-pail, blooms-in-a-bag, etc., are available at
local
> favorites including Moscow Food Co-op, Crossroads Nursery and Scott's
> Flowers.
>

> You can view their catalog and learn about a truly amazing company at:
>

>  http://store01.prostores.com/servlet/pottingshedcreations/StoreFront
>

> B. J. Swanson

"Jesus was a community organizer and Poncius Pilate was a governor."

- Marilyn Trail, sister of Representative Tom trail (September 8, 2008)

----

- Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)