[Vision2020] Gay Marriage Legalized in Connecticut

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Thu Nov 13 06:14:41 PST 2008

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I sense an ulterior motive to boost tourism
by the various bans and allowances for gay marriage.  I think both sides are
being supported by the airline lobbyists.  I mean, heck!  What's the
quickest way to get from California to Connecticut to get married?

Next, Connecticut will ban it, then Oregon will allow it, then they'll ban
it as Maine allows it.  They're going to run out of Left Coast states first,
though.

With tongue firmly planted,

DC